About the role:
As the Public Support Information Officer, you will complete various tasks relating to the administration of subpoenas received by Victoria Police according to established guidelines. You will be required to work within a small team and contribute in an effective and respectful manner. You will be required to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders and report to the Unit’s supervisors and Unit Manager as required. Victoria Police is a contemporary and agile workplace and support flexible working arrangements.
Your duties will include:
- Undertaking a range of data entry and information management tasks;
- Providing advice to internal and external customers relating to the administration of subpoenas, and
- Providing high quality customer service to all stakeholders.
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Administrative experience;
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication and organisational skills, and
- The ability to maintain records and prepare reports.
Requirements and relevant information:
- One (1) full time, fixed term (until 29/10/2021) position currently available.
- The position is located at Melbourne Prosecutions: 456 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa.
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo pre-employment checks which may include fingerprint checks and misconduct screening.
Your application must include:
- Completed application form – attached to the job advertisement.
Applications close midnight, Thursday 4 March 2021.
Please Note: All applications will need to be submitted through one of the following platforms; the Victorian Government careers website (Careers.vic) or Job Skills Exchange (JSE) website. Applications will not be accepted via other platforms or email.
For further information on this role please contact: Senior Sergeant David Corbett on (03) 8628 3010 or via email VP22555@police.vic.gov.au.
If you have a disability/medical condition and require a copy of this advertisement and attached documentation in an accessible format or would like to discuss an access requirements/reasonable adjustment for the recruitment process, please contact VPS Recruitment via email VPSRECRUITMENT@police.vic.gov.au or on (03) 8335 8081.
Victoria Police is a large organisation employing police, public servants and protective services officers. Victoria Police provides support to the community 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
At Victoria Police our goal is for our workforce to reflect the diverse community we serve. We continually seek to attract and retain a diverse workforce which includes people of all genders, ages, religions, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and cultures including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage.
Find out what it is like working as a Victorian Public Servant for Victoria Police: https://www.police.vic.gov.au/vps