- 6+ years of consulting, project management, process management, or similar experience
- Excellent communication skills to convey key insights from complex analysis to key stakeholders and leadership
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with attention to detail
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success
- Analytical problem solving abilities and ability to work with data
- Thrives under pressure and working to aggressive timeline
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them.
Amazon Fashion is looking for an innovative, action-oriented, analytical Program Manager to lead strategic programs. These programs directly impact the customer experience and enable Amazon Fashion to drive continued growth. The Program Manager will be responsible for improving on the onsite customer experience, marketing programs with suppliers, and supply chain innovation.
This leader is also responsible for setting and implementing the strategy for future program enhancements, influencing and driving prioritization across key stakeholders, and improving processes at scale. The ideal candidate will have a passion for innovation and moving quickly in ambiguous situations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prioritization of program requirements and building consensus with cross functional teams and leadership
- Influencing partner teams to enhance tools and systems based on program findings
- Communicating team progress to broader organization and to leadership
- Developing new program offerings and scaling program participation
- 6-7 years experience doing one of several roles: management consulting, investment banking, or program management at a large company.
- The ability to quickly learn a varied set of software and editing tools (including SQL, Excel, etc.) is necessary, and prior experience is a plus.
- Prior experience leading a team of Program or Product Managers is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.