About the business
Based Hornsby, Artilux is medium sized Australian family owned business with over 30 years manufacturing quality pleated and retractable screens.
About the role
The role requires a high level of attention to detail, following work orders, measurements, and using power tools such as saws and hand tools like drills.
- Cutting and Assembly of Pleated and Retractable Fly screen
- Packaging screens and components
- Other general factory hand duties as required
Benefits and perks
Training and support will be provided for the successful candidate. Opportunity to grow in the role and take on new responsibilities.
Skills and experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literate
- Preferably someone who has experience with fabric coverings and fabrication
- Ability to use hand tools like drills.
- Positive can do approach
- Reliable and hardworking
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
Expected Start Date: 14/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)