- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you have Product experience in HR?
- Are you naturally strategic in your approach?
- Do you have more than 4 years’ experience as a Product Manager?
- Do you have the levels of persistence that ensure you stay on track to achieve your goals?
If you answered “yes” to all these questions, EXPEDO would be very interested in finding out more about you.
EXPEDO are a vibrant and diverse team of global software engineers, developers, product managers and designers who are passionate about technology and its ability to transform the management of modern workforces. We design and build technology products from the ground up that add tangible value to our client’s businesses. Come do the best work of your life here at EXPEDO.
Leveraging legally endorsed onboarding workflows, a world-class timesheet-to-bill engine and robust in-country payroll management capabilities, EXPEDO empowers business performance and optimises critical operational processes.
Expedo is searching for an experienced Product Manager who is confidently equipped to make intuitive high level decisions based on product metrics, balanced with clients overall vision for the product. They see the “big picture” and create strategic approaches to guide the design and development teams to develop the product.
The goal is to provide a design and execution plan for the development of a product that will result in high quality business and consumer outcomes as agreed by key project stakeholders. Positive leadership and collaboration with all parties in the product life cycle is a key success metric for this pivotal role.
- Continuous product improvement through translating the product vision and roadmap to delivery and operation teams
- Monitor, adapt and review the product vision and future roadmap as constraints are identified, whilst staying on course to the overall product vision
- Identify and create ideas that grow market share and improve customer experience
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Apply a strategic mindset to user stories with consideration of business goals, client expectations and User desirability with what can be delivered – taking into account technical constraints as well as available time and budget.
- Prioritise decision-making during release and sprint planning
- Collaboration with product Solution Architect to ensure the vision aligns with technical capabilities
- Collaborate with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Driven by the overall product mission and passionate about solving problems
- Strong understanding of customer experience
- Have undergraduate qualifications (Business Systems, IT or Engineering disciplines preferred)
- 4+ years relevant work experience as a Product Manager
- Are able to articulate and define specifications which clearly communicate expected outcomes
- Worked with software development teams using agile/scrum methodology
- Are a strong people manager, enjoy mentoring and still like being hands-on.
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills essential
- Experience working with offshore or distributed teams
- Favourable to have worked as a mid/senior level software engineer
- Ability to demonstrate experience in requirement gathering, product design and analysis
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $120,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- HR Software: 2 years (Required)
- SaaS: 4 years (Required)
- Product Management: 4 years (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)