Sushi Sushi is Australia’s largest & most loved sushi brand.
‘We train for years, prepare for hours, so you can devour it in just seconds’
We are currently looking for Process Operators to join our team at our Warehouse in Mount Waverly, VIC.
You will be required to work in a team responsible for producing our Sushi hand rolls and various sushi packs daily. This is a Full-time position working over a 7-day flexible roster with 3am & 5am start times.
You will be a team player, highly motivated and eager to learn and maintain high standards both professionally and personally.
· Sushi preparation and production
· Fulfilment and tracking of production orders
· High attention to food safety and quality standards
· Working in a team to achieve shared objectives
Skills and experience
· 1-2 years working in production environment preferred
· Sushi preparation experience (Hand Rolls, Inari & Nigiri)
· Valid working right
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work in a team and independently
· Good communication skills
If you are successful you will be required to attend an interview, provide us with proof of identity and proof of your working rights in Australia.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Public holidays
- Rotating roster
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)