What we can offer you
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- Two free pairs of glasses
- On site free parking
- Birthday leave, Volunteer leave, Paid Parental leave
- Health & Wellbeing programs
- Fully funded Social Club – provides a wide range of activities throughout the year
We are well-known for valuing our people and offer not only competitive reward and benefits but also ongoing development and training
The Role & Team
As a PMO Coordinator you will join our dynamic team of Project Managers who facilitate project teams by employing innovative solutions across a varied portfolio of exciting local and global IT projects.
The PMO Coordinator will report into the Senior Project Manager and will be responsible to support the day to day operation of the Technology Change Delivery Project Management Office (PMO). The PMO Coordinator’s major focus is to support the PMO to help deliver projects through a formal methodology to an agreed scope, cost, time and quality standard.
The skills we are looking for:
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Excellent communication skills required, in both written and presentation form
- High attention to detail and focus on quality is essential
- Deals well with ambiguity and can ask the right questions
The PMO Coordinator role will be based at our support office in Port Melbourne. The support office employs over five hundred staff across a variety of retail head office functions from Marketing to Finance as well as having more unique departments such as Audiology, Optometry and Glazing Services!
We like to think it’s a fun and positive place to work – why not have a look for yourself www.join.specsavers.com/au/department/support-office
Here at Specsavers, we support flexible working wherever possible to assist our people in achieving a balance between their work and personal life. We aim to provide flexibility in where, how and when we work.
Applicants for the role are required to have Australian working rights.