Better Value Pharmacy Group is always on the lookout for the best people to join our retail stores
If you are looking for an exciting career in retail, we would like to hear from you!
Better Value Pharmacy is about employees who deliver, to:
- Embrace our vision
- Enjoy working in a learning environment
- Foster continuous improvement
- Achievement through teamwork
- Encourage innovation
- Create value for customers
- Act professionally
- Communicate effectively
- Show respect for all
We are looking for a responsible Pharmacy Sales Assistants at our store to assisting and sell a range of pharmaceutical goods ranging from drugs to household products
Pharmacy sales assistants can expect good working conditions in pharmacy locations where you will be expected to assist pharmacists and answer a variety of customer questions.
These positions are ideally suited for those with a passion for learning and willingness to continually develop their knowledge of pharmacy practice to best assist the pharmacy to deliver the highest standard of healthcare.
Duties and tasks
- Answering general customer question and referring customers to pharmacists for follow up
- Giving advice to customers regarding which products are the best for their needs
- Handling prescriptions that will be filled by pharmacists
- Informing customers about goods and services
- Keeping track of inventories and supplies
- Restocking shelves
- Stock Control
- Selling over the counter medications and related products such as toiletries, cosmetics and more
- Taking payments for prescriptions and other goods
- Work in a clean and professional manner in accordance to relevant legislation and guidelines
Dedication, intelligence, learning and hard work is a must to succeed in this challenging and very rewarding career in health care.
- Accurately conveying details to other individuals
- Excellent customer service
- Languages Skill in Mandarin / Cantonese / Vietnamese.
- Computing skill
- Awareness of others and understanding of their actions
- Excellent communication and customer service
- Fully participating in the listening process and comprehending various points being made
- Interest in assisting other people
- From time to time, pharmacy sales assistants may be required to do some moderate to heavy lifting when restocking shelves or moving boxes or goods.
- Stock Control
- Professional appearance
Application Deadline: 30/11/2020
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Subcontract
Salary: $48,206.00 – $58,919.00 per year
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Springvale VIC (Preferred)
- Driving Licence (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Chinese (Preferred)
- Vietnamese (Preferred)