Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to provide effective and efficient administration support to the Head of Digital Delivery, Head of Advice Technology, as well as their direct reports to ensure optimum team performance. We are looking for someone on a part time basis (two or three days per week), for an initial six month contract.
- Diary Management for at least two senior level leaders in the business, as well as administration requests for their supporting teams
- Support with people administration; onboarding and offboarding new starters, approving timesheets etc.
- Organise monthly team meetings, quarterly team meetings and various in-house and offsite meetings as required, in a cost-effective and detailed manner
- Maintain good relationships with the broader PA/EA community
Capabilities & Experience
- Extensive experience in a secretarial / administration role supporting senior manager/s preferably within a large organisation
- Effective handling of discrete and sensitive to confidential information
- Confidence in liaising with various stakeholders at different levels
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.