PERSOLKELLY is the professional recruitment division representing clients and candidates in STEM, IT, Government, Executive and Professional Services – which includes all business support functions. As one of the largest recruitment organisations in Australia, we partner with most of the top ASX companies who actively seek us out for our size and stability, market knowledge and the confidence that their recruitment needs will be professionally served today and well into the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE
PERSOLKELLY are in partnership with a Local Civil company looking for a Personal Assistant to join their team in Seven Hills. Are you looking for a change and want a new challenge? If so, we would love to hear from you.
- Meet and greet visitors and maintain a high standard of telephone reception.
- Maintain grocery supply and office stationery and equipment.
- Diary management including the booking and rescheduling of meetings, associated meeting rooms, venues, and preparation of accompanying documentation.
- Maintain a high level of awareness of matters involving the Managing Director and CEO to effectively respond to enquiries and exercise sound judgement when replying.
- Coordination and timely preparation of reports, papers and other documentation as required by the Managing Director and CEO.
- Prepare agendas, coordinate invitations, create presentations, and take minutes for various internal and external meetings convened or attended by the Managing Director and CEO.
- Reconciliation of personal and business expenses including rentals and insurance matters.
- Managing calls and prioritising importance / managing follow up on behalf of the Managing Director and CEO.
- Manage general administration for other businesses and related matters.
- Organise and coordinate SLT meetings and strategy planning events, as well as comprehensive minute taking.
- Coordinate all business conferences or social activities.
- Assist the Managing Director with all Business Development related activities.
- Assist Managing Director with personal and external business documents as required.
- Maintain a high level of confidentially when working on personal information to ensure this does not cross over with the general day to day company related matters.
- Manage and enter all information into HubSpot and assign accordingly
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an office administration role and PA
- Advanced Onenote/ Outlook skills
- Blue collar PA background
- Be available out of normal office hours if required
- Someone who is local to the office is beneficial
- Good attention to detail
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is – and always has been – putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We’re committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role. Click “APPLY NOW” to register for this role. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kylie Williamson – 02 8842 2006