Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post all types of payments that include auto posting, mail payments and DPs.
- Balance daily posting and preparing daily deposits.
- Generating remittance to clients from CUBS base on client schedule.
- Reconcile revenue and appeal items with clients.
- Reconcile bank statements and appeal wrong items with bank.
- Responsible A/R from clients.
- Balance all statement and close month-end timely
- Train new administration staff upon company needs due to rapid expansion
- Other duties as assigned or needed
- Experience in payment processing and/or accounting experience
- Experience invoicing client or vendors
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to perform basic math
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Quick Book accounting software
- Knowledge of CUBS (Collection Software System)
- Knowledge of General Ledger
(month end – start times 6-6:30 am, end times- 6-6:30pm.)
Primary Location: United States-New York-Amherst
Work Locations: Amherst-BFSI
Job Posting: Feb 12, 2021, 7:02:57 AM