Guard1 Security is seeking an experienced Office Assistant/Administrator – to work part time but can lead into full time for the right applicant.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Data entry
- Creating rosters
- Accounts payable and receivable processing
- General office duties
- Liaising with clients & employees
Skills and experience:
- Preferably at least two years relevant experience
- Good working knowledge of MYOB
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliable, honest and punctual
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
The successful applicant will be a genuine team player, keen to learn and prepared to multitask.
This role is suitable for someone who is highly motivated, computer savvy, punctual, switched on with payroll / invoicing and knows how to handle customers/employees.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $42,205.00 – $51,583.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)