Portal Contractors is a construction company which has experienced large growth since its beginnings in 2018. The management team, comprising six young professionals and 40 employees overall is looking to expand its administrative function with a new Administration Team Member.
We are seeking a talented and easy-going Administration Assistant who is tech-savvy, a great communicator and has an eye for detail. This role will be working directly with the Senior Management Team and Full Training will be provided.
No experience is necessary for the right candidate as we want a candidate who fits into the business and our team.
- Assisting the Induction of New Employees
- Supporting Onsite Civil Engineering Staff and Offsite Workers.
- Accounts Processing – Receivables and Payables
- Assisting in Collating Timesheets and Processing Payroll
- Other Administrative Tasks.
- Booking/Maintaining Office Events Calendar
- Organising Catering for Functions
- Maintaining the Office Environment, Supplies
- Accepting Deliveries
Skills & experience we are looking for:
- Comfortable working in a high volume work environment;
- Tech savvy, comfortable picking up new Work Platforms, Asana, Assignar, Xero etc
- An enthusiastic self-starter who takes initiative;
- Excel and reporting skills;
- Ability to prioritise and maintain attention to detail in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience providing a high level client service; and
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and cope effectively with complexity and change.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
- Gym membership
- 8 hour shift
- English (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place