57 Hotel in the hub of inner city Surry Hills are looking for Part-timer Night Auditor to join our family.
We are now seeking an energetic and experienced Night Auditor. We welcome positive outlook minded persons that will embrace our newly established values and create an exceptional culture.
The successful candidate will join a team of professionals dedicated to creating memorable first and last impressions for our guests. They will be responsible for meeting and greeting our guests, ensuring a smooth and efficient check in and check out, assisting guests with any requests, daily duties and the night audit process.
This position is ideal for people that are driven and have a passion for Rooms Division, service excellence and boutique hotels.
The successful candidate will possess:
- At least 1 year experience in a similar style hotel as a supervisor or manager
- Exceptional service guest skills
- Providing supervision and support to the front office team and other departments as required.
- High level of professionalism
- Attention to detail and ability to follow tasks through
- Proactive and positive outlook with a passion for setting and achieving goals
- Proficient in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
If you fit this criteria and would like to be part of an exiting hotel group, we look forward to receiving your application.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Must have full working rights.
Part-time hours: 16-20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 – $28.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Rotating roster
- front desk: 1 year (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place