There has never been a more exciting time at EPA as we work to prevent the harmful effects of pollution and waste on Victoria’s environment and people, with a focus on zero tolerance for waste crime and unsafe waste management.
We are seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation Support Officer – Waste Crime Programs (VPS3.1) to join the new Waste Crime Prevention Directorate to implement the Government’s Recycling Victoria policy and plan, based with the EPA in our Victorian head office in Carlton.
- Support and advise on the design, development and implementation of fit-for-purpose monitoring and evaluation plans with EPA
- Provide advice to the Program Leader on improving overall Waste Crime program performance
- Collect, collate, and analyse data on a regular basis to support monthly reporting and operational improvements
- Contribute to project management activities across regulatory operations
- Provide ongoing evaluations across all Waste Crime activities
Qualifications & Attributes
- Please refer to the attached position description
What’s in it for you?
- Become an integral part of a professional workforce committed to delivering programs and services that prevent harm to the environment and human health
- Contribute to the EPA becoming a national and international leader in managing High Risk and hazardous waste sites/detecting and disrupting waste crime
- Flexible work options, personal and professional development
How to Apply:
Read the attached position description and apply online via our EPA Career Services. Within your application, please submit the following:
- A completed application form
- A completed cover letter addressing your experience, motivation, and suitability for the role
- Your resume including the contact details of two appropriate referees
Inquiries can be directed to Marissa Katsis, Manager – Preventative Programs on email@example.com or 03 9194 5580.
All prospective employees are required to undergo a National Criminal Record Check before an employment offer being made. Individual responses to key selection criteria listed on the Position Description are not required. EPA Victoria is committed to supporting employees through flexible work arrangements and encouraging work/life balance.
We are dedicated to maintaining a safe and inclusive work environment where all employees are respected, valued, and supported. We proactively seek to employ a diverse workforce to leverage the varied ideas of all employees, that drive innovation and success in everything we do. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. EPA Victoria welcomes applications from serving or past members of the Australian Defence Force. If you require advice and support with the application process, please contact the Recruitment team on 1300 372 842.
EPA Victoria utilise an Order of Merit process whereby applicants deemed suitable may be retained on a Merit List, from which their application may be accessed for recruitment to this role within a 3-month period. Note: Applications received via e-mail will not be considered. For further information on Environment Protection Authority Victoria, please visit www.epa.vic.gov.au