Job Location : 1L11 5200 Maspeth, NY (DC)
Merchandiser – must be able to work both weekend days and have days off during the week, it is full time and day hours. Must have vehicle to use during working hours to drive to the different stores.
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional Merchandising team!
Liberty Coca-Cola is looking for a Merchandiser!
Things you should know about working as a Merchandiser:
What does Product Merchandising mean exactly? It means presenting all Coca-Cola products in a way that will attract the attention of consumers at our customer retail locations.
How will you do this? Bring to life our displays by turning all product labels to face the consumer and filling the store shelves with a variety of our refreshing products. Work independently and outside the confines of 4 walls.
What would success look like?
- It’s all in the presentation. Be a brand ambassador and follow our Merchandiser Standards! Make sure those product logos meet the eye of every consumer. We call it The Look of Success
- Travel to retail stores and customer accounts daily. Store to Store mileage reimbursement included
- Good Customer Service? Priceless. Foster those important relationships with all retail store personnel
- Flex your muscles & tie your shoes. We work safe but fast and lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
- Valid driver’s license for your state of residency (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Personal vehicle available to use for work
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
- Previous customer service experience
- Must be able to work on the weekends
- Effective customer service & communication skills
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Follow appropriate food handling, safety, and sanitation standards
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Past job performance reflects dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to lift approximately up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor for multiple hours at a time
- Safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to read and understand store plan-o-gram and set instructions
- Ability to work in customer storage areas with varying temperatures
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.