A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Medical Secretary seeking a work/life balance to join a team of specialists dedicated to the care of the function of kidneys! The successful candidate will possess an obliging and caring demeanour and work closely with the specialists on a day to day basis, essentially running the clinic.
The key to your success in the role is that you are a highly organised, keen and enthusiastic person who shows initiative.
The position is offered on a permanent part time basis, two days per week (Days to be discussed – not Monday), hours of work are 8.30am to 5.30pm. This is a job share position, therefore flexibility to cover additional hours in times of leave or heavier demand is essential.
The principal responsibilities of the role include:
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound calls.
- Book and confirm new and review appointments.
- Greet patients in a friendly manner and attend to their requirements.
- Update patient records and scan documents into patient files.
- Faxing and scanning patient correspondence.
- Managing emails.
- Receive and convey messages in writing, verbally or electronically.
- Invoice and receipt patient accounts, including Medicare claiming.
- Assist practitioners and patients with queries as they arise.
- General reception and administrative duties as required to ensure the smooth operation of the clinic.
Located within walking distance of public transport (Train and trams), offering above award salary dependent on skills and experience. An immediate start is available. When enquiring, please quote reference number 90.
DOCTORS SECRETARIAL AGENCY
PH: 9853 0722
‘Like’ us on Facebook!