The Miller Clinic is a multi-disciplinary practice consisting of psychiatrists, psychologists, and dieticians. We are located in the heart of Leichhardt.
We are looking for an experienced casual medical receptionist for week day shifts.
- General reception duties such as billing, process Medicare claims, appointment scheduling, faxing and scanning.
- Assisting patients with enquiries, taking phone calls and attending to emails.
- Assisting clinicians where required.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST:
- Be an experienced medical receptionist, preferably with experience in a specialist practice. Preference given to Best Practice Software knowledge.
- Be available to work shifts across the week days.
- Flexibility to cover for staff leave (including Saturdays).
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of Medicare and processes.
- Possess a high level of customer service skills.
- Have exceptional communication and organisation skills.
- Be self-motivated and able to multi-task with a high attention to detail.
Application Deadline: 18/01/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: From $28.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Shift work
- medical receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- Greeting visitors
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls