smart jobs in melbourne
– Will be required to keep up with daily administrative tasks including booking patients, checking all paperwork is sorted and making sure records are up to date.
– Recalling patients, regularly checking emails and generally maintaining prompt communication with our patients and medical associates.
– Maintaining a welcoming attitude when receiving calls from patients or attending to them on-site.
– No prior work experience needed, just a responsible approach to your work.
Part-time hours: 10-15 per week
Application Deadline: 13/04/2021
Expected Start Date: 06/04/2021
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $19.00 – $23.00 per hour
[read_more id=”1″ more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Please wear a mask if you attend the clinic for an interview or otherwise.
- Reception: 1 year (Preferred)
- Doncaster VIC (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Greeting visitors
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com