Armstrong Street Medical Centre is a modern and fully computerised practice located in Middle Park, close to public transport, and with ample street parking.
We are looking for a casual Medical Receptionist to join our friendly team, working about 8-12 hours per week spread over a couple of days, hours very flexible to accommodate other commitments. Ideal for tertiary student.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming patients in a friendly manner
- Collecting and entering patient details into PracSoft
- Answering telephone and managing appointments in PracSoft
- Billing and Receipting payments using PracSoft and Tyro
- Scanning documents using Medical Director
We are seeking a Medical Receptionist who has:
- Professional Interpersonal Skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Must be proficient with computers.
Above award renumeration paid.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Flexible hours
- medical receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Middle Park VIC (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)