smart jobs in melbourne
A medical clinic is seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist to join their growing team.
In this role you will manage the reception, administration and daily operations of the clinic. This is an important and valued role, providing excellent service and care to patients while supporting doctors and nursing staff.
- Managing all aspects of reception
- Making appointments
- Maintaining patient records
- General administration
We are looking for someone who values helping patients, has strong communication and interpersonal skills and who is a good problem solver.
Previous medical administration experience is a must, with good knowledge of Medicare and medical software.
[read_more id=”1″ more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
What’s in it for you?
A friendly and supportive team environment, being able to help patients and an opportunity for personal development.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $29.00 – $31.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place