smart jobs in New York
Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
About the role
The ideal candidate for this role will have a growth mindset and provide thought leadership on driving customer retention and optimal audience segmentation across paid channels including Paid Social and Display. The individual will have a customer-first approach and be a proven data-driven, creative, strategic thinker who knows how to grow a business by partnering with agencies to deploy digital media strategies that improve customer loyalty, engagement and retention. Paid digital experience with Social expertise is a must.
A successful candidate will be a champion for the program, effectively communicating with cross-functional partners to activate across channels for both Gap and Gap Factory. The individual should be confident working with Product and Tech teams, Data and Analytics, and Performance Media Channels to execute a multi-prong testing and learning approach.
The Digital Marketing and Loyalty Manager is responsible for leading all cross-channel CRM paid media testing and learning programs inclusive of strategy, results analysis, and insights. They will be a member of Gap’s personalization program and work closely with cross-functional partners to integrate customer insights into impactful media programs that drive revenue and customer results.
- Be a vehicle lead in Gap’s Pod approach to utilize customer analytics and insights to develop test-and-learn digital media framework to drive customer experience, acquisition, and retention to both targeted and broad audiences.
- Evolve the CRM and loyalty programs within paid channels to improve customer retention, acquire rewards and card members, and grow overall revenue from high value segments.
- Track progress against monthly/annual and long-range customer goals. Identify targeted strategies across our customer file focused to achieve customer goals and drive specific lifecycle targets (e.g. New/Reactivated vs. Retained) in paid media.
- Work with cross-functional partners (Loyalty Marketing, CRM, Site Marketing, Brand Marketing, Traffic, Email, etc) to ensure that the CRM audiences and loyalty programs are integrated into marketing channels (paid and non-paid, email, on site, app, etc) and to drive consistency across all touchpoints.
- Manage our relationship with external vendors in the development of paid media communications (from brief, to production, to deployment, to insights).
- Partner with Finance to develop and manage forecast and budget for the Pod, Loyalty programs and other Paid Strategies to drive customer retention.
[read_more id=”1″ more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
- 4+ years’ experience in digital marketing role, managing digital campaigns to acquire and retain customer. Agency or brand experience preferred.
- E-commerce and Paid Social and performance media a must
- Proven success in customer lifecycle management and customer retention strategies
- Excellent communication/presentation skills that can be adapted to audiences from staff to senior executive level and from varying cross-functional backgrounds.
- Experience working in an agile workflow environment
- Ability to manage a budget and work across channels to set and report on KPIs
- Experience leveraging customer segmentation and customer journeys to deliver personalization
- Proven track record of developing rigorous testing and control programs and managing deliverable timelines
Benefits at Gap
Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
Employee stock purchase plan.*
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
See more of the benefits we offer.
- For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.