About EHP Holdings
At EHP Holdings we are about leading health and fitness through our ethos of ‘we rise by lifting others’. Our prefix ‘EHP’ stands for ‘Empowered Human Potential’ as we believe in empowering our community with the tools and vital information to make better-informed decisions leading to healthier, happier lifestyles.
Since our launch in 2012 we are proud to have positively impacted millions of people’s lives through our industry-leading fitness supplements as well as our high-impact marketing through digital channels.
We are a team of passionate people who strive for continuous and never-ending improvement. To learn more about us (and meet our office dog Max), please visit our website: http://ehpholdings.com
This position requires someone with experience in logistics and operations and an understanding of the broader global supply chain. We prefer someone with E-commerce B2C and also B2B wholesale logistics experience. Reporting to the Global Logistics and Inventory Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Proactively identifying process improvement opportunities within inventory and the wider supply chain process and lead, design and implement improvements identified
- Liaising with existing logistics providers both in Australia and the US
- Monthly reporting on business logistics performance
- Data analysis on current distribution networks and end to end supply chain improvement
- Work with the E-commerce and digital marketing manager to continuously improve service to customers – B2C
- Work with the head of sales to grow the B2B distribution
- Report on performance throughout the network and engage with internal and external teams across the business to ensure demand and supply are balanced through the optimisation of inventory and drive process efficiency
- All inventory KPIs, execution of inventory metrics and reporting
- You will have between 2-4 years experience in logistics
- You have a University degree in Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or another relevant degree
- Team player with high attention to detail
Benefits of working for EHP Holdings
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Fun, supportive family culture
- Competitive salary
- Discounted supplements and protein bars
- Did we mention office dogs?
Note: To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruiters, thanks for thinking of us! We have this one covered!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Logistics: 2 years (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)