Location: Mulgrave, Victoria
Full time , Contract
2+ years’ experience
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Opportunity currently exist for a Microbiology Analyst to join our Nestlé Quality Assurance Centre (NQAC) in Mulgrave, Victoria. The analyst will carry out microbiological testing of food samples according to NATA – ISO 17025 and TGA – GMP requirements.
A DAY IN THE LIFE…
- Execute Food Microbiology testing such as Enterobacteriaceae, Total Plate Count and Salmonella analysis.
- Is involved in internal audits as needed, updating Standard Operating procedures and participation in other Compliance related tasks (internal audits, calibrations etc.)
- Reports results in a timely manner. Investigate abnormalities or quality deviations and takes corrective actions where and when required.
- Proactive in troubleshooting issues and raising safety awareness in the laboratory.
- Actively involved in activities of Safety, Goal Alignment, 5S, and quality improvement in the laboratory.
- Method implementation such as verification/validation.
ARE YOU A FIT?
- The incumbent must have prior experience in a food microbiology testing lab. Experience in ISO NATA-17025 or TGA-GMP environment is highly desirable.
- A general knowledge of the Laboratory Quality management system is advantageous.
- Strong awareness of GLP is required as well as knowledge of laboratory safety procedures.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work independently and within a team.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have Permanent Residency.
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCG companies and we are driven by our purpose – enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our inclusive and high performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5,000-strong Oceania workforce. Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at https://www.nestle.com.au/careers/ to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.
For more information please visit our website @ www.nestle.com.au/careers or Our LinkedIn page http://www.linkedin.com/company/nestle-s-a-
Interested? Apply online today