Ribs & Burgers prides itself in serving gourmet burgers and succulent ribs which are cooked to perfection each and every time for our customers to enjoy.
Our Ribs & Burgers Randwick restaurant requires an experienced Kitchen Staff who are motivated and passionate about cooking our range of quality products including; grass fed, hormone free, 100% natural beef patties, free range chicken breasts and tasty marinated ribs.
As a Cook you are essential to supporting the successful operation of the kitchen on a daily basis.
Specifically, you will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure completion of all food preparation, set up and pack down of the kitchen
- Coordinate and maintain the quality of food and presentation of all meals
- Conduct kitchen quality control measures including stock management, daily checklists and cleaning rosters
- Ensure company compliance of all OH&S/WH&S requirements including kitchen cleanliness and staff/customer safety
To be successful in this role you will:
- At least 1 years of relevant employment experience in a similar role
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment with high pressure
- Produce quality product with exceptional presentation
- Effectively manage time and prioritise tasks and understand sequence of service
- Understand stock management and stock control
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be reliable and have flexibility to work a 7-day rotating roster including weekends, nights and public holidays
- Have excellent personal hygiene and presentation
At Ribs & Burgers we think of ourselves as a family who cook hot, fresh and succulent meals. We are enthusiastic about the growth and development of our people and want you to join in our passion for great food.
Job Type: Part-time
- Rotating roster
- Overtime pay
- Penalty rates
- Kitchen: 1 year (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)