Hunter & Barrel is a sophisticated take on the hunter’s way, where ancient ritual combines with raw elements of nature in a modern setting.
Eastland are looking for experienced Grillers and Kitchen Hands to join our team!
We’re looking for cooks with:
- 1+ years previous experience working in a similar high volume, fast paced restaurant environment
- Char or Flame grill experience is beneficial
- Proven ability to adapt to a fast paced environment ensuring high attention to detail
- The passion for hospitality and the production of high quality dishes
- A minimum Certificate III Commercial Cookery qualification is beneficial
- Flexible availability over a 7 day rotating roster including nights, weekends and public holidays
You will be rewarded with:
- A professional, dynamic work environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity for growth in a large, dedicated and national company
We’re looking for the right applicants who are passionate about the hospitality industry and values being part of a supportive team. Our busy restaurant is conveniently located close to public transport. If you believe you have the skills and qualities listed above, please click APPLY NOW.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- Employee discount
- Rotating roster
- Grilling: 1 year (Required)
- kitchen: 1 year (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
Commercial Cookery Qualification:
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (Required)