An exciting and rewarding opportunity exists for experienced Kitchen Attendant to join our catering team, enhancing the culinary experience for residents by working in the kitchen/dining areas at our aged care facility in Glenroy.
The kitchen attendant role involves a variety of kitchen duties, some of which include, assisting with the preparation of food, checking delivered stock, light cooking and general cleaning duties.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
It is preferable that applicants have:
- Flexibility with availability
- Experience as an aged care kitchen attendant
- Experience in front of house/hospitality background
The successful applicant must have:
- Commitment to food safety regulations
- Initiative and the ability to work unsupervised
- Flexible attitude to work and work hours
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
Job Type and Category
In addition, it is essential that applicants have the following (dated within 3 years of commencement):
- Police check
- Food handling certificate
We are looking for friendly people who work well in a team and take pride in their work and must have specific experience in hospitality/front of house.
If you feel this position suits you please send your resume and cover letter.
Part-time hours: 15-20 per week
Application Deadline: 05/01/2021
Expected Start Date: 10/01/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $0.00 per hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) (Preferred)