Hunky Dory Watergardens is currently looking to employ Junior Casual Wait Staff, with possible Part-Time and Full-Time Opportunities in the future!
********APPLICANTS MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK WEEKDAYS DURING THE DAY********
- Flexible shifts
- Join an established hospitality brand
When Melbournians think fish & chips, they think Hunky Dory! We pride ourselves on passionate, enthusiastic and above and beyond CUSTOMER SERVICE.
We’re on the hunt for dedicated and reliable front-of-house staff to join the team in-store! The best thing about Hunkys is the family culture, we are one big happy family that support each other. There’s a friendly culture and ample opportunities for career progression as we’re a rapdily expanding brand!
Holding a current RSA cert would be great but not essential
FRONT OF HOUSE SUPERSTAR
* Deliver exceptional customer service (taking orders, delivering and clearing meals to tables, coordinate delivery drivers, take money, pour drinks)* Bring happiness and energy to every Hunky customer
7 day rotating roster including days, nights and weekends. Award rates apply. Up to 38 hours per week.
Job Type: Casual
Part-time hours: 35 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- 8 hour shift
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Public holidays
- Rotating roster
- Shift work
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking, confirming orders and relaying to the kitchen or bar staff
- Serving food
- Busing, cleaning, and resetting tables
- Answering phone calls
- Placing takeaway orders
- Prep or side work
- Preparing bill and processing payment
- Cleaning duties such as stocking, sanitising, sweeping floors, washing dishes
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place