Junior Office Assistant
Great job, great offices, International Company.
- 5 Star location and work environment
- Full training provided
- Opportunity to work in a corporate business environment
- Flexible hours
You would be a vital part of our team! This is a casual position, with the potential to turn into full time in the future for the right person.
As a dedicated and motivated team player your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining the immaculate presentation of our prestigious premises. This includes kitchen duties, clearing/cleaning meeting rooms, watering plants and more.
- Assisting to set up for events. This includes preparing drinks, ordering catering, setting up catering, serving tea/coffee and clear up.
- Managing stock on the floor including kitchen stock. This includes stock checks, restocking the kitchen and ensuring the coffee machine is always refilled.
- Assisting to set up new client offices, including moving desks , cleaning furniture, cleaning glass windows and ensuring the office is set up to standards.
- Banking, mail, filing & photocopying
- Meeting and greeting guests
- A welcoming smile with a “nothing is too much trouble” attitude!
Immediate start preferred but can be negotiated. This is an entry-level position and full training is provided. DON’T DELAY APPLY NOW!!
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)