Daniher Facility Management is a vibrant Facility Management business with over 30 years of service to the industry. Our Customer Service and Operations department is at the hub of our head office, supporting multiple functions of our business. We pride ourselves on our values and our people, the environment and sustainability. We are looking for a Junior Administrator to work at our head office in North Melbourne.
We are looking for a candidate who possesses the following key attributes;
- A professional attitude and inquisitive approach to issues, tasks and ideas.
- An ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously without losing focus on service delivery.
- Demonstrating a priority for high quality in process and outcomes.
- The ability to deliver integrity by building a trusting & open relationship with clients & business partners.
- Always approachable by displaying excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibit passion about the industry and show pride in the responsibilities of the role.
The main duties will include:
- Answering and directing phone calls within the organisation.
- Monitoring emails and following up on open tasks.
- Working alongside an established Operations team to achieve goals.
- Ordering office supplies, and consumables for our clients.
- Monitoring uniform stock and maintaining up-to-date stock records.
- General office duties as required.
Skills & experience
- Experience in a customer-facing role strongly desired, with administration experience a bonus.
- High attention to detail, and the ability to maintain high levels of organisation.
- Ability to ‘think outside of the box’ and willingness to share ideas with others.
- Excellent computer skills, within the Microsoft Office suite of programs and applications.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to identify, clarify and resolve routine and non-routine problems.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)