StudioHawk is a dedicated SEO specialist agency that works with some of Australia’s leading brands, and we are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join us 2 days a week.
- Be part of the fastest growing SEO agency in Australia
- Full training provided with opportunity for career progression
- Part-time hours with full-time potential within an intimate work environment
About Our Company
StudioHawk is a boutique SEO agency that focuses on one thing, getting you found online through search. In the past year, we have won the B2B Rising Star Award in Australia and are the official SEMRush SEO partner.
Our vision is simple; be the number one SEO agency in Australia, and the world, and have our staff be rewarded and have fun along the way whilst doing it. We are committed to re-imaging the industry by championing honesty, transparency and satisfaction. The only way for us to get there? For our people to love their jobs and to work hard because of it.
Prime location just off Chapel Street, in a beautifully converted warehouse.
About The Role
We are looking for an amazing Admin Assistant to help field phone calls, send gifts, and keep the broader team happy and motivated. You will be reporting to the Practice Manager and assisting with a variety of tasks where no two days will be the same!
We provide ongoing support, incentives and career progression. We have a great team and wonderful clients that you will collaborate and work alongside.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Day-to-day administrative tasks including: meet and greet clients & visitors, prepare outgoing email correspondence, assist with onboarding new clients, invoicing.
- Answering/ transferring telephone calls, taking messages, booking in meetings/call backs.
- Assist with team event planning, client/staff gifting and social media.
- Assisting the Director and General Manager
We are looking for a passionate (junior) Admin Assistant/Receptionist with an interest in the digital marketing industry who is keen to learn and develop with us and grow into the position. No previous SEO or digital marketing experience is necessary, we’ll provide you with industry training to give you the tools and skill set you need to succeed in this role. If you have the right attitude and the aptitude, we can help you succeed.
- You take pride in the work you do, down to the smallest detail and have an obsession with the overall customer experience.
- You’ve got the ability to have fun and just be yourself, be respectful of everyone’s views and opinions and be a team player.
- You work well autonomously and use initiative to get things done
- You have an infectious energy and enthusiasm with a can-do attitude
- You like the world of digital marketing and the potential growth of our agency.
- You are tenacious and resilient; able to think on your feet and respond well under pressure
- You must have a sound command of the English language; be able to compose well-written emails and have an excellent phone manner.
Does this sound like something you’re interested in? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Click on the apply button to submit your application with us today!
Note: Only applications with both a Cover Letter & Resume will be considered. Due to high volumes only successful applicants will be contacted.
Part-time hours: 15.2 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour