Saffo Jewellery are seeking an experienced jeweller to join our busy, fast-paced workshop. Located in the Sydney CBD, we are a long-standing family-owned business, specialising in the manufacture of high-quality jewellery.
To be considered for this role, you must possess:
· 10+ years relevant experience in handmaking jewellery and remodelling; highly skilled and high finish workmanship required
· Basic setting experience
· Ability to liaise with sales staff about jewellery makes and remodels, as required
· Ability to work autonomously, as well as in a team
· Strong communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Computer skills and the ability to learn and utilise dedicated software
· Excellent time management and organisational skills.
The role is a full-time permanent role, with occasional Saturday work required in busy periods.
Dependent on experience, salary will range from $65-80K.
If you feel you could be a successful candidate, please send your resume and short cover letter to the email address provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)