What you’ll be doing?
– Preparation of quotes for New Business & Renewals in all major lines of insurance using various online platform, as well as through manual communication with insurers/underwriters.
– Electronic filing
– General Liaison with clients, including information gathering
– Liaison with underwriters
– Minimum 2 years commercial insurance experience
– Fantastic relationship management and communication skills
– Confidence and an ability to build rapport quickly
– Excellent written communication.
– Strong attention to detail
– Good time management skills
– Willingness for continued learning, in an ever changing industry
– Ability to use a range of different electronic systems
– Strong understanding of personal and commercial insurance products
– Experience using a broker/underwriter placement system, such as Sunrise
– Tier one qualification
Some of the perks..
– Friendly & casual work environment
– Flexible working hours
– Casual dress code
– Easy to access location
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Expected Start Date: 01/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $61,704.00 – $75,416.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Our Hurstville office is a small office environment, with adequate social distancing, and hygiene considerations currently in place.
- Insurance: 2 years (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)