Our Client is a well-established housekeeping company and a renowned brand in the hospitality industry Australia wide. They have years of experience in the industry and caters to a large client base in multiple industries by providing unique housekeeping solutions to satisfy the client’s requirements.
Position Title: Experienced Housekeeping Staff
Location: Williams Landing VIC
Employment Type: Part-Time
Working Days/ Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (hours will vary pending on shifts) Mon – Fri
- Cleaning guest rooms; including bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, floors, and corridors to the hotel’s high standards.
- Ensuring towels and linen are refilled, replaced, and stored correctly
- Performing any basic maintenance, or report and coordinate major maintenance requirements
- Reporting any lost property following correct hotel procedures
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained, used and stored correctly
- Using appropriate chemicals for cleaning purposes ensuring safe work practices are maintained
- Previous housekeeping experience in 4 to 5 star hotels
- High standard of cleanliness
- Excellent communication skills
Flexibility to work on weekdays/weekends and holidays
Payrate: $20.00 to $22.00 per hour.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift