From humble beginnings, our brand was founded out of a passion for connecting travellers to the authenticity of a location by providing comfortable and bespoke accommodation.
Today, we are a multi-brand accommodation group operating 17 hotels across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. We focus on building long lasting relationships, with a great sense of integrity, surround ourselves with talented individuals driven by self-growth, and operate with an ownership mindset.
We are currently seeking experienced part-time Housekeepers to join our newest property in Caroline Springs Melbourne, opening in May 2021. This is an exciting pre-opening role that will see the successful applicants undertake some training at our nearby sister properties before assisting with the Hotel’s grand opening. We have hotels across Melbourne CBD as well as in the west, north and south-east regions of Melbourne.
With each of our properties being unique from the other, we are looking for someone who has attention to detail and who genuinely cares about room presentation. We require someone that is available to work flexible hours and doesn’t mind working across different properties from time to time. This is a physically demanding role that requires an energetic and enthusiastic person who is ready and willing to work as part of a team.
You will have the following:
- Strong attention to detail
- Be self-motivated, work unsupervised to room cleaning metrics
- Have flexible availability, shifts range from 7am-7pm Monday to Saturday
- Have knowledge and experience of safe working procedures
- Previous cleaning / housekeeping experience
- Good communication skills and ability to follow instructions
- A sense of pride in your work
- The ability to build strong and authentic relationships with your team mates and our guests
We are ready to hire immediately so please submit your resume to express interest in joining our team.
Part-time hours: 10-30 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $21.92 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Public holidays
- Rotating roster
- Shift work
To keep our team safe, we have implemented a thorough Covid-19 Safety Plan, which includes the installation of clear barriers, additional sanitisation schedules, strict infection control processes and the provding of gloves, masks and santiser to staff.
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)