We seek responsible, kind, hardworking individuals, with a positive and professional attitude and work-ethic. Our ideal candidates will bring genuine passion for service, hospitality, and enjoy working in a fast paced, high energy work environment.
- A minimum of 1+ years working in Hospitality or Guest Services, preferably in New York City
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with Open Table
- The ability to act with grace under pressure.
- Have flexibility with schedule, having the ability to work weekends, holidays, morning or night shifts
- Friendly, outgoing personality and enjoy social interaction
- Exhibits enthusiasm for the restaurant, food and hospitality and for the job
- Must be a patient, courteous listener, able to show empathy
- Responding to guest requests with a can-do attitude
- Cooperative manner with an optimistic attitude
- Ability to prioritize and work within a fast-paced environment
- Have an eye for detail and care for the restaurant’s appearance and cleanliness
- Work as a cohesive team with all Cookshop’s team members to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Passionate about food and beverage and great service – excited to be part of the team.
- Full and Part Time Available
PLEASE – do not call regarding the position, all queries are welcomed via email – thank you.
Looking forward to meeting with you.
More detail about Cookshop part of The Bowery Group