We have partnered with a reputable landscape management company that focuses on enhancing commercial landscapes, including creative landscape design and construction, irrigation, surface installation, and general parks and gardens maintenance.
About the Role
- Learn how to correctly identify plants
- Measure PH levels of soil
- Perform outdoor maintenance such as trimming, mowing, weeding, planting
- Address the needs of many commercial properties such as national parks and wildlife zones, aged care facilities, cemeteries, business parks, and child care centres.
- 4 year full-time apprenticeship
- Working outdoors in a friendly and supportive team
- Exposure to different types of commercial landscape maintenance work across Sydney
- Opportunities for long term career growth following your apprenticeship
- Branded uniforms supplied free-of-charge
- One on one mentoring from a WPC Group mentor throughout your apprenticeship
- This role is paid at award rate
- Physically fit and self-motivated
- Eager to work outdoors with extensive variety of work sites, horticultural jobs and projects
- Strong team mentality with an attitude of helping others
- Dedication and a positive attitude towards working full-time and gaining a nationally recognised qualification
- Consistently reliable and punctual at all times
- Provisional licence and own car is essential
Established in 1982, WPC Group is one of Australia’s leading employers of apprentices and trainees. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you through, our aim is to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
WPC Group values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively support applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow and achieve your career objectives.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then click the “Apply” button to submit your application.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information go to https://www.wpcgroup.org.au/
Application Deadline: 18/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: $10.00 – $18.00 per hour
- High School (Year 9-11) (Required)
- Australian driver’s licence (Required)