Metricon Homes, a leading multi award winning new home builder is committed to recruiting outstanding individuals who share our passion for delivering quality, service and award winning living solutions for Australian families. We have a proud history of building quality homes for Australians since 1976.
Reporting to the New Estate Business Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing all brand packages and actively updating and maintaining internal and external websites;
- Developing and maintaining a stock database by sourcing land though land sales agents, tracking sales and entering new home designs and land details;
- Completing a broad range of contract administration and ensuring all files are maintained to a high standard; and
- Undertaking daily reports and maintenance of stock lists.
Metricon will offer you:
- A competitive salary and salary package opportunities;
- Genuine career advancement opportunities;
- Generous housing discounts on our award winning homes; and
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in either Land or Home sales, Real Estate, building or similar industry;
- Experience in administration and customer service;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and time management;
- Strong ability to work autonomously and take initiative; and
- Proactive and positive attitude.
This role requires a national police check to be undertaken.
Visit the Metricon Careers page on Facebook for more opportunities & insights.