Job Vacancy in Sydney
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your cleaning experience and join a company who promotes longevity and career growth amongst its staff.
Various positions & schedules available.
Offering diversity, each day will bring different tasks and a schedule of duties will be supplied.
Our team requires experienced and trustworthy general cleaning staff with a “Make It Happen” attitude. A commitment to provide premium overall general cleaning service along with outstanding customer service to key clientele is a priority.
We are seeking to recruit many general cleaning candidates to join the cleaning team for our many sites throughout the Perth CBD, northern suburbs & southern suburbs in Perth metro area.
Only self-starters should apply.
Our ideal applicants will possess all of the above attributes along with the below requirements of the role.
Reporting to the Area or Site Managers you will be required to perform basic general cleaning tasks. Successful candidate must:
- Have a high standard of presentation and workmanship
- Be reliable, punctual, tidy and hardworking
- Be self-motivated with a stable work history
- Be a good communicator, both verbally and written
- Be a good time manager
- Be able to work independently and as part of a small team
- Have a keen eye for detail and good customer service skills is important and the ability to maintain high work standards
If you have a passion and you are looking for a role which is both exciting and challenging, please provide your resume as application to this position.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful applicant to further their career making a true difference in a dynamic, fast paced and rewarding industry.
Ideally you will have a mix of attributes and experience; however of most importance is your willingness to make a significant contribution to your cleaning team and area.
In return for your hard work, commitment and dedication, you will be offered a rewarding position and long term career opportunities working as part of the team.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 – $34.00 per hour
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Australian National Police Check (Preferred)
- Australian driver’s licence (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)