Opportunity for career growth
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading Australian owned Freight Forwarder located in Alexandria, seeking an Export Air Operator to join the team. To be an eligible candidate for the role you must have some experience in export air operations.
To be an eligible candidate you must have:
- Experience in Export Air Operations
- DG/RACA certified
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- A high level of Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- Accuracy and proficient data entry skills
In the role you will be responsible for the end to end operations, including:
- Receiving bookings for export shipments
- Booking freight with airlines/forwarders
- Arranging transport/cartage
- Preparing documentation
- Liaising with clients, overseas agents, airlines, freight forwarders and internal departments
- Approving supplier invoices, invoicing clients
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for a confidential discussion contact Sharyn Waterworth on m.0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.