Exciting opportunity to work for a NFP aged care provider
· Permanent Part Time
· Salary Packaging
About the organisation
Australian Nursing Home Foundation (ANHF) a well-known, leading culturally specific community-based No-For-Profit aged care provider in Sydney.
Our vision is to be the model provider of culturally appropriate residential and community aged care in Australia. To honour and respect our elders as family in happy, caring communities is our continuous mission.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly organised and experienced Executive Assistant to join our organisation. This role will be responsible for providing on-going secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer, General Managers and the Board.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Manage the CEO’s and the ANHF organisation’s diaries
· Prepare reports, briefing papers, presentation, agenda, minutes and correspondence
· Provide administrative support to all ANHF corporate events and to any aspects associated with the Board of Directors
· Request submissions; organise design and arrange printing & distribution of ANHF Newsletter and Annual Report
· Update organisation website from content provided, and My Aged Care Portal
· Update organisational chart, board committee and taskforce details
· Arrange accommodation and travel bookings for all staff and Board members
· Prepare office memos to all staff in relation to corporate events and general announcement
· Assist General Managers in other projects
· Undertake ad hoc projects as directed by the CEO
Qualifications and Skills
About the Successful Applicant
The successful candidates should possess but not limit to the following:
· High level of administrative and secretarial skills honed in a similar position such as managing the diary and appointments, preparing correspondence and minutes, undertaking research and presenting findings, ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings
· High level of reliability, confidentiality and work-flow management
· Exceptional writing skills for producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations; excellent oral communication
· Have a proven track record of working collaboratively in small teams and with larger professional committees
· The ability to anticipate needs, think critically and offer solutions to problems
· The ability to liaise with government departments and other external stakeholders
· Managing projects as directed by the CEO
· Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other relevant applications
· National Police Clearance
· Australian Citizenship / Permanent Residency.
· Fluent in English and Cantonese/Mandarin.
· Aged care industry experience preferred
· At least five years’ experience as EA to a CEO or senior manager of a middle sized company
· Office and business administration, or event management, or Executive assistant qualifications with an emphasis on document and event management or relevant industry/work based experience and skills
· Advanced or expert proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets and databases
We offer a range of benefits including competitive pay rate, ongoing training and career development opportunities within the organisation. Salary packaging options of up to $15,900 are available to increase your take home income.
Please forward your application, addressing the key selection criteria and resume to hr[a]anhf.org.au. Please note that applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered.
For a confidential discussion about this role please phone (02) 8741 0213.
Applications close: 26 January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity, ethical practices and principles of cultural diversity. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a National Police Background Check.
Application Deadline: 26/01/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- working as EA to CEO or senior management: 5 years (Preferred)
- working in aged care industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- event management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spoken Cantonese / Mandarin (Required)
- Written Chinese (Preferred)