- Provide EA support to the General Counsel & Company Secretary of Ramsay Australia
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Sydney location
An exciting opportunity has become available within the Legal team at Ramsay Health Care Australia. This position provides high level, reliable support to the General Counsel & Company Secretary of Ramsay Australia and administrative support to the wider Legal team in order to achieve organisation goals and service delivery excellence.
The successful person will be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding and ability in protecting the integrity and confidentiality of information across the responsibilities required of the role. The successful person will also have the following criteria:
- Previous EA experience
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Proactive, efficient and confident in liaising with people of all levels (internal and external)
- Strong organisational, time management skills with a results-oriented focus
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitive information
- Experience in legal administration
- Experience in health services industry
A strong sense of initiative and the ability to handle the pressure of a busy workload and demanding deadlines in a professional manner are also required.
Working with Us
Ramsay Health Care was established in 1964 and has grown to become a global hospital group operating over 480 facilities across 11 countries making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world.
Ramsay is well-respected throughout the global health care industry for its quality health care operations and excellent record in hospital management and patient care. Its focus is on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: “People Caring for People”.
For all enquiries regarding the role, please contact:
Applications must be lodged online by clicking Apply Now. Your application should include your detailed Curriculum Vitae, cover letter outlining your experience and skills in line with the above criteria, and two work-related referees.
Applications close: 26th of January