Do you want to work for Australian Croatian Community Services (ACCS), an organisation committed to changing lives and making a difference to the community? ACCS provides basic and comprehensive in-home care, weekly social support groups and one off projects related community participation and active ageing. We also offer pre-accredited basic computer courses and Croatian language classes for adults.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our team, reporting to the CEO. Are you an organised and high-energy individual who enjoys working in a diverse and fast paced environment? This is a permanent part time position, 25 hour per week, with initial 12 months contract.
Commuting between ACCS Dandenong and Footscray Office
The Executive Assistant performs the duties and responsibilities of a Company Secretary as required by the Corporations Act (CA), the Company’s Constitution, and any other relevant legislation or regulation.
The Executive Assistant directly supports the CEO and the Senior Management Team, and is responsible for providing administration and support, including those of a confidential nature.
The Executive Assistant will assist in overseeing Education Programs.
The Executive Assistant will be required to communicate at all levels within the organisation and wider community. This role requires strong attention to detail, work in a fast-paced environment demonstrating the ability to take initiative.
We are seeking a candidate with suitable experience, exceptional organisational and communication skills. The successful candidate will have the ability to develop relationships with a diverse range of key stakeholders and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
· Carry out the duties related to the corporate administration of the company (completion and lodgement of statutory forms, preparation of the documents for the Board meeting and other duties)
· Provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and Senior Management Team.
· Coordinating Education Programs
· Complete administrative tasks developed out of key initiatives and projects
· Calendar Management for CEO
· Provide Administrative support in recruitment processes
· Assisting in coordination of key internal/external events
· Administrative tasks relating to meetings, including but not limited to; preparation of presentations, agendas, papers, minutes, and other
· Ability to work under minimal supervision within a defined area of responsibility
· Assist CEO to develop and maintain effective information management protocols for all the departments
Qualifications and essential skills
· Previous experience as a PA or EA or similar role highly desirable
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Technologically savvy
· Well-developed planning, organisational and time management skills
· High attention to detail and ability to work to strict deadlines
· Excellent administration skills
· The ability to work independently and in a team environment, and take initiative
· High level of integrity and confidentiality
· Experience in Aged Care sector beneficial
· Ability to speak Croatian highly desirable
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please send your covering letter addressing selection criteria above, and your CV by COB 01 February 2021. Only applicants who genuinely meet the criteria above will be considered. For more information please contact Visnja Prpic, Manager, Quality, People & Culture, on 0499 808 352. Visit our website www.accs.asn.au.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $32.00 – $37.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19