We are a rapidly expanding HSC English tuition firm that is dedicated to providing holistic guidance to Year 7-12 students. We have a hand-selected team of tutors who are all friendly and enthusiastic, with a passion for English so contagious that students grow to appreciate the beauty of literature. We conduct english lessons in one on one, small group or class settings.
ENGLISH AFTER SCHOOL HOURS/WEEKEND TEACHING OPPORTUNITY – CARLINGFORD
Seeking a dynamic, forward-thinking and friendly secondary English teacher to join our rapidly expanding English tuition team in Carlingford.
What are we looking for?
- Outstanding communication skills: we need someone who can adapt their teaching style to suit different types of students, from those who are bright and motivated to those who are not as confident and quieter
- Experience/insight into what markers are looking for. (bonus points if you have HSC marking experience)
- Ability to give insightful feedback to help students improve in school assessments
- Have experience teaching English in NSW High Schools (either currently teaching or retired/semi-retired)
We are the leading specialist tuition centre for HSC English and have a demonstrated track record in enabling students to achieve high results, whether it be in one on one, small group (2-6 students) or class settings (6+ students).
Our unique and comprehensive approach to English recognises that excelling at school requires both targeted school assessment help during our lessons, as well as building solid foundations with our weekly, syllabus-focused booklets. Our friendly tutors inspire students to appreciate the beauty of literature while teaching the essential techniques needed to achieve top marks
Please forward your short cover letter and a CV to our email. Any supporting documents or work samples are welcome but not mandatory!
Part-time hours: 1-10 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $50.00 – $70.00 per hour
- Flexible hours
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Remote interview process