This personalised chocolate industry leader is looking for an admin support and customer service gun.
- Full Time Role, 8:00-4:00pm, Mon-Fri
- Bayside location in Moorabbin
- Join the girls in our production and design team who enjoy a laugh and the occasional group hug
Chocablock runs a number of niche eCommerce stores across a range of industries and we are looking for a clever little clog to join our warehouse team. We are a constantly evolving business and we love staff that like to work hard and contribute to the growing success of the business. Full training will be provided to the right applicant.
Working under the supervision of the Office Manager in assisting the Production, Sales and Art departments, this role requires the perfect blend of both accountable execution and dazzling customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering customer service calls, emails and web chat regarding orders passing through production. Experience with Zendesk or in another eCommerce-based business will be viewed favourably.
- Support both the production and graphic design teams by executing daily tasks.
- Printing jobs for production – full training will be provided.
- Pick up of stock from the local area.
- Liaising with the sales department to facilitate order updates and dispatch information.
- Ability to communicate daily requirements to casual staff.
- Performing updates to the company’s collection of websites.
- You will also receive training in freight, print production and more.
- Occasionally helping out in production during quiet times.
Skills required include:
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude.
- Ability to juggle 10 things at once.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment.
- Previous eCommerce experience will be very well regarded.
- Excellent phone manner – you will be the voice of our happy company to communicate order updates, dispatch enquiries and more to our customers. We are an award-winning service business – your phone manner needs to match this.
- Excellent written English.
- Excellent computer skills (mostly email and browser based apps)
- Apply common sense to issues as they arise
- Must be available for immediate start
- Drivers license to drop off / pick up the occasional parcel and stock
This is a great role for the right person who wants to make an impact with an energetic business.
NOTE: Previous applicants need not apply.
Application Deadline: 08/01/2021
Expected Start Date: 11/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $48,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
All staff are presently required to wear masks at work and our Covid-safe plan has been implemented across all departments.
- drivers (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)