Disability Support Worker
Support staff: required for an adult
Shifts: Security of on-going rostered shifts
Position: this position requires minimum 12-month commitment
Work Type: Casual
Classification: Disability Support Worker
Wages: above the award (rate depending on qualifications & experience)
Lifestyle Centred Services is registered with DHHS & NDIS and is a client focused Disability Service Provider throughout Victoria. We specialize in providing support to adults who have a disability. We are recognised in the industry for our high-quality service delivery to our clients and seek applicants who are enthusiastic, reliable with good work ethics, committed and passionate to provide the best quality support and care.
The position is to provide support to the client within their home, it may involve personal care, respite, in home care or community access.
Lifestyle Centred Services looks at every candidate’s resume and their ability.
To be successful you will have:
· Reliable with good work ethics
· Passionate to provide the best quality care for the client
· Committed to a Person Centred Approach
Ideal previous experience would include but not limited to:
· Disability support worker
· Disability care worker
· Personal care assistant
· Health field workers
· Student nurse/paramedic’s
· Community support worker
· Students OT and any students in the health industry
· A Police check and criminal clearance (current within the past 12 months) If you do not have a police check Lifestyle can arrange to forward you an on-line application.
· Undertake Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme check
· Senior First Aid/CPR (or prepared to obtain upon employment)
Desired but not mandatory: Cert III or Cert IV in Disability or Home and Community Care or Certificate 111 or IV in Disability or Home and Community Care, Child related industry or equivalent.
Rostered on-going shifts:
Mondays 8am – 12pm
Wednesdays 8am – 12pm
Fridays 8am – 12pm
Only suitable candidates will be contacted via email with an attached Application for Employment and a Position Description. Once these are returned staff will select the most suitable applicants for the client’s specific needs and you will be contacted for an interview.
Note: please provide an email address on your resume as we will contact you directly
More Information – Please visit our webpage and social media below.
Webpage – www.lifestylecentred.com.au
Facebook – www.facebook.com/lifestylecentred
Linkendin – www.linkedin.com* lifestylecentred.com.a*
Part-time hours: 12 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $32.03 – $42.50 per hour
- Australian National Police Check (Required)
- Australian driver’s licence (Required)
- First Aid/CPR HLTAID003 (Required)