Job no: 505623
Work type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne Central
Categories: Media, Marketing and Fundraising
This role is an integral part of the communications department and responsible for the implementation of digital marketing plans, developing content and assisting with online and traditional marketing channels to achieve our communication and marketing objectives. Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager – Communications and Fundraising Department. The Digital Marketing Specialist is part of a dedicated communications team. This role coordinates the full range of digital engagement mechanisms, including the organisation’s website, social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Located at Central Office – Collingwood
Permanent, Full-Time, 38 Hours per week
Generous salary packaging benefits
1. To position Anglicare Victoria as the leading organisation within the sector, with consistent and timely content which is on brand and builds our engagement with audiences.
2. Aid in the development of paid and owned content, and implement marketing plans to assist the Marketing Manager across a wide range of primarily digital and varied traditional marketing channels.
3. You will provide leadership and guidance across Anglicare Victoria to ensure we have a high-quality online presence. Drive innovation in digital marketing across display media, social media, search and retargeting as well as EDM and publications
4. To hold ongoing responsibility of Anglicare Victoria’s digital channels, including website, socials and develop an ongoing digital strategy while aiding its implementation to help increase our digital footprint and reach new audiences online.
5. Distribute compelling digital content that tells the story of our client’s voice and support the objectives of significantly growing our audiences and content for foster care recruitment and engagement, drive new supporter acquisition for fundraising, advocacy and general brand awareness.
1. This Role holds primary responsibility for the performance and dispersion of content on the Anglicare Victoria, Website, and Social Media Channels.
2. Responsible for advertising, building engagement and making recommendations regarding enhancing our digital footprint for growing our audiences and focus on four areas of content: foster care recruitment and engagement, drive new supporter acquisition for fundraising, advocacy and general brand awareness
3. Implement, socialise and evolve the social media content strategy, and work with the Marketing Manager to develop the digital marketing strategy at Anglicare Victoria.
4. Assist graphic designer, copywriter, direct marketing coordinator, and video editor with the day to day marketing tasks and coordinate marketing projects and activities as requested.
5. Provide regular, detailed reporting on return-on-investment of campaign activities, in terms of analytics and reporting in line with the social media content strategy.
6. Build and have a strong understanding of project management methodologies and exemplary stakeholder engagement skills, including the ability to manage external suppliers.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
1. Strong understanding and experience in the technical component of digital marketing, including website CMS WordPress and Social Media Management skills. Experience in website design and development principles preferable, including redesign involving web accessibility, content strategy development and user experience.
2. Ability to work effectively and proactively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders. Whilst also being highly responsive, with strong verbal and online communication skills.
3. Extensive experience in digital marketing campaign management and understanding of emerging digital media trends
4. Experience in development or implementation of a content strategy, aligned with strategic priorities ensuring creative communications tactics and campaigns.
5. 2-5 years+ in marketing/business fields. A qualification in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
For more information please call Rosanna Wilson on 03 9412 6121