We are a leader in the Australian online digital sports and racing market. Founded in 2011, we develop innovative technology, content and marketing campaigns to the Australian sports market and our business is on a steep growth trajectory.
About The Role
Due to our growth, we are adding several new products and services to our website and have created a new role for a Digital Marketing Specialist.
This hands-on role covers a wide range of digital marketing disciplines including SEM, SEO, Social Media advertising, video production, affiliate marketing relationship management and web page optimisation.
Working with the Senior Management Team, this is a great opportunity to be a significant contributor to the company’s growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
SEM and Social Media Marketing
- Contribute to the planning of campaigns
- Manage ads using Facebook ads and Google Search consoles
- Identify and prioritise initiatives within the current SEO work plan
- Identify new SEO strategies to build into the SEO work plan
- Review pages for optimising SEO
- Measure and report on traffic, rankings and other aspects of SEO
- Develop schedule and plan for a weekly video program
- Identify new program segments and opportunities for improvement
- Manage and coordinate the visual, audio and display content required for each program
- Oversee filming
- Work with video editor to achieve finished product
Affiliate marketing and relationship management
- Liaise with affiliate partners
- Increase awareness of services to drive greater use of our products
You will need to be an enthusiastic and professional digital marketing specialist who is keen to help us drive the success of our full product suite in the market.
We are looking for someone who is organised, proactive and not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and pitching in to get a job done.
You will also need to have a great attitude- because everyone else in the company does and you’ll stick out like a sore thumb if you don’t!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place