Marketing, Recruitment & Channel Integration, Students
HEW 6: starting at $80,752 plus 17% superannuation
Full-time, ongoing, based in Hawthorn
At Swinburne, your work will help connect people to the uni course that could get them started in a great career or turn around an existing one. Plugging into our creative team of writers, photographers, videographers and other designers, you’ll work hand-in-hand to create pieces of communication that intrigue, resonate and persuade. You’ll be instrumental in keeping the visual aspect of our brand and content fresh, while staying true to our core brand identity.
This is you:
- Have completed a degree in design, advertising or similar.
- Have several years’ experience as a designer or art director in a medium to large ad agency or design studio.
- Are adept across all media. In your portfolio, we want to see stellar examples of web, mobile, print, large format, flyer and brochure layouts! Have great examples of online and social advertising? We want to see those too.
- Willing and able to handle a project from concept to execution to finished art.
- Any experience with motion graphics is a plus.
- Don’t just ‘create the work’. You’re also great at translating briefs, explaining your work engagingly, distilling feedback and responding with an even better solution.
- Understand and can manage production workflows, including organising quotes and schedules from external suppliers.
- Adept across the whole Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Manage multiple projects, deadlines and stakeholders without breaking (too much of) a sweat.
How to apply and further information
To view the position description or to start an application please click on ‘apply’ or ‘begin’ and submit a resume, cover letter (with link to portfolio) and a response to the Key Selection Criteria, as listed in the position description.
Candidates without portfolios will not be considered.
For queries please contact –Elliot Walsh – Brand Design Coordinator, Digital – email@example.com
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you require further support for an interview due to special needs or consideration, please contact Maree Norden, Diversity & Inclusion Manager at email@example.com. For support or queries related to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment, please contact DeadlyCareers@swin.edu.au
Swinburne is a large and culturally diverse organisation. We are proud of our commitment to equity and inclusion through key initiatives such as our Charter of Cultural Diversity, Pride@Swinburne Strategic Action Plan, Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Action Plan and our Reconciliation Action Plan. Equity and diversity are integral to our 2025 vision to be a world class university creating social and economic impact through science, technology and innovation.
Applications close at 5pm, Wednesday 20th January 2021