Looking for Dental Lab Technician Jobs in New York? If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you. We are seeking individuals who want a rewarding career where your dedication, skills, and attention to detail will change people’s lives for the better.
We provide an engaging team-working environment, a competitive compensation package, and opportunities to expand your skills with the top technologies in dental prosthetics.
Join our team of skilled craftsman technicians who care just as much about producing a quality product as they do about their patients’ well-being. We will train you specifically to use our state-of-the-art technology, proven processes, and the highest levels of quality control to produce Prettau® Zirconia full-arch bridges.
Our Dental Lab Technician Jobs combine art, science and the technology of designing and manufacturing corrective full-arch dental bridges. We offer a competitive compensation package, an engaging team-oriented environment, state-of-the-art technology and a product our staff and patients are proud of.
The ideal Dental Lab Technician candidate will communicate expertly with the Dental Lab team, and possibly with Dental Practitioners, to ensure the proper design and fabrication of custom full-arch bridges made entirely from Prettau® Zirconia.
- Fabricating high quality full-arch dental implants from Prettau® Zirconia
- Operating dental laboratory equipment such as CAD software
- Maintenance of all lab facilities, equipment and instruments
- The ability to ensure accurate and on time manufacture of prosthetics
- Manufacturing of the Prettau® Zirconia dental implants
Education and Experience:
- Qualified candidates should have proficiency in full arch hybrid restorations
- Have a strong understanding of restorative techniques and dental science, anatomy and esthetics
- Minimum of 3 years of dental lab experience and Certification (CDT) or the completion of an accredited dental laboratory program