- Glen Waverley location;
- Great opportunity to transition from general to specialist dental practice;
- Friendly, supportive team environment;
- 3-4 days a week (negotiable)
- No weekend work;
- Competitive salary rates (above standard award) plus super;
- Real opportunity to develop and grow a longstanding career in this industry;
Our client is looking for a motivated and experienced dental assistant to join their high-end general dental practice in Glen Waverley. They are an established dental practice and are considered leaders in their specialty, providing high quality client service and professional dentistry.
- Chair-side dental assisting for all general dental procedures within the practice’s procedures and protocols.
- Smooth running and organisation of their dentist’s daily schedule.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with patients.
- Maintaining and implementing the highest standards of infection control.
- Coordination of laboratory work with external dental labs.
- Team work with other dental assistant colleagues in various practice duties, which may include simple lab work (pouring models, making whiting trays/splints), clinical or management projects.
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a DA (Cert III or IV in Dental Assisting highly regarded but not essential)
- Exceptional time management and ability to prioritise multiple workloads
- Demonstrates high levels of responsibility and accountability
- A team orientated and friendly disposition
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are looking to work for a prestigious specialist and become a valued, permanent member of a friendly and supportive team, please hit the “apply” button below.
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Flexible hours
- No weekends
- Penalty rates
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)